Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Blacksburg goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will spring to action. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The procedure they adhere to depends on the sort of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency is initiated, one attempt will be made to reach you before assistance is deployed. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most typical sort of alarm - a monitoring professional will abide by these steps to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to reach you via the command hub. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again after the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring staff, don't worry. Support will still be deployed even if you're not able to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Blacksburg
Be prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Blacksburg from Vivint. Dial (540) 340-9402 to begin the customization of your home’s defense today.