You’ve thought about it and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how Blacksburg home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are linked to trained home security experts 365 days a year. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your home or checking your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to verify the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is unable to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will function as the chief contact with emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants connected straight to your smart components. This gives you more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life experts to assist you during your time of need.