The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an upgrade in how they work too. Modern devices not only notice smoke, they can also perceive increasing temperature levels. Whenever they are set off, your monitoring experts are immediately alerted. They can even be configured to deliver notifications directly to your smartphone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Blacksburg?
When a disaster occurs, you will have enough to do simply ensuring your family members are out of harm's way. Having trusted support at the ready that will instantly validate the alarm and reach out to emergency responders for you is merely an intelligent choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Blacksburg:
- Smoke or fire is detected, and your alarm trips
- Your connected home security system alerts your 24-hour monitoring specialists automatically
- You are contacted to authenticate the alarm and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring staff can’t get in contact with you, or you verify the fire, they will contact emergency services in an instant
You will be astonished by how rapidly this process occurs. As you gather up your loved ones to exit the grounds, emergency professionals are most likely already responding. If you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- 24/7 protection whether you’re home or not
- Increased likelihood of quicker response times from first responders
- Well-trained monitoring professionals who will know which component was tripped
- Sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s wise to remember that catastrophes can take place at any time. Think about unwittingly leaving a candle burning when you go out for the night, and a furry friend manages to topple it over. While this scenario may seem improbable, it can happen. In the event it does, you’ll be protected with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Blacksburg, it’s a great time to equip your property with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll include the latest fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose around-the-clock monitoring, your family will be secured at all times, no matter where you are. Start on your versatile smart home right now by dialing (540) 340-9402 or completing the form on this page.